上海市BET体育平台中国有限公司

5
电话咨询
136-6155-5232
QQ咨询
BET体育平台中国有限公司
code
TOP
5
如何成为一名优秀的译员?
发布时间:2023-05-30浏览:266

如何成为一名优秀的译员?

1.Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s)

广泛阅读,尤其是非母语内容

Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.

每天阅读高质量报纸(例如:《BET体育平台中国有限公司》、《BET体育平台中国有限公司》)且至少坚持一年。

Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.

逐页阅读高质量新闻杂志(例如:《BET体育平台中国有限公司》)

Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).

阅读感兴趣的非母语内容

Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.

阅读能够扩展视野的优秀作品

2. 2.Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages

观看多语时事新闻、收听多语新闻广播和音频节目

Don’t just listen to news stories; analyze them.

光听新闻故事是不够的,要学会分析。

Keep abreast of current events and issues.

跟上当前形势,及时了解信息。

Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.

录制新闻节目和访谈内容以便重复收听。

3.Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order)

依次强化自己在经济、历史、法律、国际政治、科学概念和原理方面的知识

Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.

学习大学阶段课程,回顾中学课本等。

Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).

强化某个领域的专业知识(最好选择技术领域,如计算机方面)。

4.Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken

在非母语国家生活

A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.

建议至少生活半年到一年时间。

Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.

与当地人生活在一起或者经常与当地人交流。

Take content-related courses (e.g. macroeconomics, political science) in your non-native language (not just pure language courses).

学习用当地语言讲授的课程(例如宏观经济、政治科学),不要只学习语言类课程。

Work in a setting that requires high level use of your non-native language.

在一家对当地语言能力水平要求很高的单位工作。

5.Fine-tune your writing and research skills

提高写作技能和研究水平

Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can “speak” journalese, UNese, legalese, etc.

学习有挑战的写作课程(如新闻写作、技术写作课程,而非创意写作课程),从而学会新闻用语、法律用语,甚至说官话等。

Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).

手抄非母语课本和期刊中的内容。

Make a note of unfamiliar or troublesome grammatical points and work towards mastering them.

遇到不熟悉的或有难度的语法点要做笔记,并且要努力掌握。

Practice proofreading.


*验证码
验证码
分享
咨询老师
电话咨询
BET体育平台中国有限公司
QQ咨询